|Login to Upload|
You've always been good to us. No...you've always been great. After all of the changes that have taken place over the last year or so, you've continued to stand by us. In fact, things almost feel better now than they ever have before.
So this is our attempt at giving something back to our fans – or rather getting our fans involved in our doings. Yes, this is an invitation to all of you dedicated souls out there who have been wanting to put their spin on our latest single, "Way Beyond Myself".
We're giving away the entire set of master stems, via Soundcloud, so all you have to do is click the download link on the player below, import the tracks into your favorite piece of editing software, make it your own, then login to upload the track to our Soundcloud page.
How to win: The winner will be selected based on a combination of both the amount of votes and Newsboys personal preference. For Questions/Comments Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prize: (1) One Grand Prize winner: Remix released on the forthcoming Newsboys Deluxe Edition album and a 1 year Soundcloud.com pro account (worth $350).
For those about to remix – we salute you!
- NewsboysNewsboys - Way Beyond Myself Remix Stems by InpopRecords
The prize draw for Remixes will be run from October 20th 2010 until December 6th 2010. The competition closes at midnight on December 6th 2010.
Prize draw and competition rules for remixers:
1. The prize draw for Remixes will be run from October 20th 2010 until December 6th 2010. The competition closes at midnight on December 6th 2010.
2. All entries must be received by midnight on the stipulated closing date for each competition. Those not received by the deadline will be invalid to enter. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by Soundcloud due to technical or other delivery difficulties.
3. All winners will be selected after the closing date at the discretion of Newsboys/Inpop Records, whose decision is final. The winners will be notified by email within 30 days ; the prize will then be delivered within 28 days of notification. All parts made available to download, and all parts downloaded remain the property of Newsboys. All remixes completed, whether submitted in this competition or not, remain the property of Newsboys. No exploitation, or distribution of remixes shall be permitted without the sole written consent of Newsboys.
4. Winner will selected based upon a combination of votes and the one most liked by Newsboys/Inpop Records.
5. No purchase necessary and no proof of purchase required.
6. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are legally binding. Newsboys/Inpop Records reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
7. Newsboys/Inpop Records's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
8. Employees of Newsboys/Inpop Records, and their families and agencies, and anyone directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter. Newsboys/Inpop Records reserves the right to verify the eligibility of applications.
9. The winner's name may be published on www.Newsboys.com, www.Soundcloud.com, www.Inpop.com, and all social network sites directly linked to Newsboys, Inpop Records, and SoundCloud.com. After the closing date of the competition. Newsboys/Inpop Records has the right to contact the winners for permission to involve them in any post prize-giving publicity and the winner agrees to such activities and shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes.
10. Newsboys/Inpop Records reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at anytime without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on Newsboys.com and other web partners / press.
11. The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by the state laws of Tennessee
12. Prize is subject to final selection. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Newsboys/Inpop Records retains the right to offer an alternative prize.